How to take your coaching to a deeper level
A free Masterclass
As a thoughtful coach you are likely to spend a lot of time wondering how you can get better:
- A nagging sense that your coaching isn't quite getting to the heart of things.
- Finding yourself feeling frustrated or judgey with clients who aren't making progress.
- Overthinking the 'right' way to share your coaching work in online and in-person conversations.
- Being so aware of your own thoughts, feelings, and body sensations, it's tricky to listen deeply to your client.
- Holding back from saying the thing you believe would help your client.
- Being attached to your client's outcomes as a measure of your success.
- Feeling a bit lost in your coaching work - what even is it that I do?
What if accessing your next level of coaching mastery is easier than you think?