Are you ready to step into your
Become a Certified
Deepen your coaching effectiveness, uplevel your Self-belief, and help your clients live their bravest lives
As a thoughtful coach, committed to serving your clients…
...you are already practised in the fundamentals of coaching.
But do you feel like you are going over similar ground, trying to find the right coaching tool, or just skimming the surface of your client's experience?
If you want to help your clients truly transcend their self-doubt, this is an invitation to go deeper.
AN EVIDENCE-BASED APPROACH
With tools, concepts and approaches drawn from empirical research, then developed and refined with hundreds of clients over the last decade, you’ll have everything you need to support your beloved clients at the highest level.
Many of self-doubt's roots are created in past disappointments, hurts and traumas. Having an understanding of how that trauma functions and how to respond effectively will elevate your coaching presence.
GROUNDED IN COMPASSION
Inherent in this programme, is the invitation to develop an expanded capacity to sit with your own complexity, uncertainty, and vulnerability so that you can extend your presence to clients.
Just bloody do it, every coach needs this!
Knowing and trusting Sas I really wanted to deepen my skills and tools. I love the fact that the programme is trauma-informed!
The experiential element has been so valuable, our practice pod has helped me grow as a coach and as a person.
The curriculum is also amazing. I love it all, tbh.
The truth is...
As humans with coaching skills, we're contending with our own self-doubt - particularly when it comes to showing up and going all-in with our business dreams.
Graduates of SBCA say that they have profoundly transformed their relationship with their own self-doubt.
Once you understand the root causes of self-doubt (as well as proven strategies for untangling from it), you’ll be more than ready to help your beloved clients do the same.
I can't imagine a stronger coach training programme!
The combination of evidence-based theory and tools; a developmentally, socially critical, and trauma-informed framework; and an incredibly thoughtful experiential and applied learning experience - it's just been OUTSTANDING!
Nicola Holmes, Self-belief Coach
Transform your clients’ lives, your coaching
practice, your business, and yourself
SBCA is the only programme of its kind that is...
Packed with original tools and approaches
Over the last decade, I’ve incorporated and adapted the research findings from my Masters dissertation in self-doubt, and developed my own tools and approaches that have now been proven with hundreds of clients. The SBCA programme is a robust methodology that will equip you to serve your clients at the highest level.
designed to help you transcend your self-doubt
Your learning will illuminate your own experience of self-doubt so that you can make peace with it. You’ll also ground into your unique gifts as a practitioner, changing what you believe is possible for you as a coach. Many graduates report how profoundly different they feel at the completion of the programme.
SUPERVISION AND ONGOING SUPPORT IS INCLUDED
After you complete the SBCA curriculum, you'll be invited to monthly group Supervision + Support calls as you integrate your learning into your practice.
With a holistic scope you can feel free to bring issues, questions, challenges and celebrations related to your work with clients, your business and your own life.
Rooted in experiential practice
The training wheels will be off! You will be working directly with self-doubting humans throughout the Programme, getting LIVE practice that creates all the raw material for your own skill development. With our full support, you will be completely ready to implement your learning directly with clients by the end of the programme.
Accredited by the ICF
SBCA has been through a robust accreditation process by the International Coaching Federation meeting the standard for Continuing Coach Education (CCE). Certified Self-belief Coaches will receive digital badges from ICF and SBCA.
the SBCA coaching model
You'll learn the SBCA Coaching Model - an original framework that I've researched, developed and refined over the last decade. This includes tested and proven coaching tools specifically designed to support you to change your client's lives. No matter what kind of coaching you do, if your clients are impacted by self-doubt, we've got you.
Here’s how the
curriculum breaks down:
The Self-belief Coaching Academy is all about empowering coaches with proven tools, deep knowledge and evidence-based approaches to make transformative change in clients’ lives.
WHAT IS SELF-DOUBT?
- Understand the core purpose of self-doubt, its subjective and personal nature, and how you can incorporate this work into your coaching practice.
- Learn the unconscious drivers of self-doubt and how to identify them elegantly with your clients.
- Dive into the misconceptions of self-doubt and how you can transform your coaching practice from this information alone (for example: why self-sabotage is NOT a thing!)
SELF-DOUBT AND DEVELOPMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY
- Discover the ‘meta-model’ of adulthood; how our sense of self is formed, reformed and transformed and how this helps us to navigate self-doubt.
- Understand how to coach with ‘multiplicity of selves’ and how to create a sense of psychological spaciousness for your clients sense of self.
- Learn how to identify, make sense of and coach effectively with all of your clients at any developmental stage.
- Learn a psychotherapeutic model of trauma.
- Understand how to speak to what is happening in the ‘here and now’ for your client and how this may be connected to the ‘there and then’ of past trauma.
- Learn how to coach in a way that is sensitive to boundaries and avoids entanglement or working directly with the traumatised self.
COACHING THE ROOT CAUSES OF SELF-DOUBT
- Discover the origin stories of the Big Seven Risks and how these feed into your clients self-doubt.
- Learn how to elicit the biography of your clients’ (often unconscious) protective beliefs.
- Practice making space for your client to sit with ‘risk resistance’ to see exactly how their beliefs are working as intended.
COACHING YOUR CLIENTS’ SELF-DOUBT STORY
- Learn an elegant process for helping your client separate their own narratives from those in their memory and those given by others.
- Understand how meaning-making presents at different developmental stages.
- Discover how to change the underlying meaning of beliefs and empower your clients to take positive action.
COACHING THE PROTECTOR
- Dive into the purpose and common misconceptions of the inner critic, including its relationship with trauma.
- Tap into creative curiosity to characterise and personalise your clients’ self-doubt as The Protector.
- Discover how to evolve The Protector into a trusted advisor in order to develop a sense of psychological safety.
- Discover how to recognise your own self-doubt and tend to your vulnerabilities with compassion.
- Explore the limits of self-coaching (yep, we need each other!).
- Learn how to handle your own emotions when you are activated by client stories and traumas.
COACHING WITH CONFLICT
- Dive into the impact of conflict as a primary risk at the core of protective beliefs.
- Learn helpful somatic practices to regulate clients’ nervous systems and emotional experiences.
- Learn original tools to prepare your clients for any judgement, criticism and confrontation they may face in the future.
COACHING WITH CLIENTS’ INNER-COMPASS
- Learn how to help your client identify their ‘True Nature’ - the person they are beneath their self-doubt - and use it to cultivate meaning, fulfilment, and a values-led life
- Discover how to help clients develop self-belief, self-acceptance, self-worth and self-trust through compassionate enquiry.
COACHING WITH CLIENTS’ DREAMS AND GOALS
- Learn a model of change that supports your coaching work and offers a trajectory for how you can work with clients over time.
- Dive into Courage-based Planning: understand how to support your clients to take consistent, imperfect action based on how much courage they feel.
- Learn how to prepare for and coach your clients through obstacles and setbacks, as well as flare-ups of self-doubt and uncertainty.
Every coach needs SBCA. It is hands-down the best programme I've ever invested in.
This program is so beautifully and effectively crafted. I felt equipped to start working with my clients right away using the tools I was learning (that same week, even!) and the results were undeniable. I also can't deny the impact it's had on my own relationship with self-belief.
Join today and get...
The COMPLETE evidence-based Self-belief Coaching Academy Certification Programme
You'll get lifetime access to research-led coaching education, each explained in bite-sized video lessons, coaching examples and comprehensive training manuals, plus everything you need to embed your learnings into every aspect of your work.
- 10 modules - each with a workbook, video lessons and a discussion forum.
- 17 Group Calls - over six months there will be ample opportunities to be coached, discuss, ask questions and share learnings.
- A Practice Pod with you and two other coaches to meet and play with the tools.
- Weekly Study Group (hosted by Scott our Support Coach - no agenda, just drop in and bring your questions).
- 25 original coaching tools for you to use with clients - just add your branding.
- PLUS! Monthly Supervision + Support. As you integrate your learning into your practice, and prepare for Certification, you'll have all the support you need.
Group Calls, your Practice Pod, and the Self-belief Coach Community.
The programme includes 17 group calls with Sas and other students, designed to deepen your understanding of the content.
You’ll also get access to a practice pod of three coaches who will help you put the tools and approaches you learn into practice and cement your transformation.
Plus, after you have completed the programme, you’ll receive ongoing supervision and support directly from Sas.
THIS WORK IS A CALLING AND A PROFESSION. LET'S RAISE THE STANDARD TOGETHER.
As the coaching industry matures, standards are rising and more is (rightly) expected of us as practitioners.
SBCA has gone through a rigorous accreditation process with the International Coaching Federation to meet the high standards of coaching values, ethics, and teaching.
Participating in Supervision means you'll be assured of coaching from an ethical scope of practice.
YOU'LL BE FULLY SUPPORTED TO CERTIFY AS A SELF-BELIEF COACH
Frequently Asked Questions
Kind Words from Past Participants
This is one of the best investments you can make for your coaching mastery and practice.
Sas is the most natural, compassionate and inspiring teacher and the material literally blew my mind in its depth and just how much is covered in the course.
Deepening my understanding and relationship with my own self-doubt has been amazing too.
My coaching game has stepped up dramatically. Not only are my clients benefiting enormously, but the work has also deeply affected me and helped me to have some very profound personal breakthroughs.
I’ve been coaching on and off for almost twenty years (full-time for the last six), and I had felt this creeping desire and frustration that I hadn’t taken a deeper level of training. SBCA provided the academic challenge that I was looking for and fulfilled all of its promises.
When I first looked at this programme, I instantly felt it was THE ONE and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend it.
SBCA is comprehensive, brilliantly balanced between theory and practical application, and is already enriching my established practice no end.
The practice pod has been of huge value, and the weekly calls have also been a highlight in my week. Sas leaves me feeling utterly secure, as she attracts people with real integrity.
The pace, the structure, the triple-loop learning approach, it all felt so flowing and organic with space for reflection and growth. I’ve loved it!
I will keep looping through the learning long after the course itself is finished and I continue coaching with everything we’ve learned.
Digging into the learning with Sas and a group of passionate coaches has been so nourishing and affirming. I’ve found the pathway to growth and mastery and lifelong learning.
Our coaching pod has been beautiful. I so loved sitting with these awesome women, picking over stuff, sharing our thoughts and figuring it all out together: just so good.
I knew the learning would be unrivalled and was anticipating that, but I hadn’t anticipated the joy of being part of such a collective. What a balm for a self-employed person!
This is a framework that is useful no matter what your niche is and no matter where you are in your coaching practice – it’s a true masterclass.
Self-doubt comes up a lot in the work I do with folks on Body Trust and I wanted to grow my skills.
I have loved geeking out on the foundational research but I have most enjoyed having practical tools to use and practice in my practice pod – the relationships I have formed there have been really wonderful.
This is a really special invitation into Sas’ body of work that is heartfelt, trauma-informed, and evidenced-based – such a magical combination.
SBCA has helped me fall back in love with coaching again – I’m just enjoying this work so much – and helped me feel more assured in my purpose of helping creatives express themselves.
A particular highlight has been all the lightbulbs that have gone off for me – both in terms of what I can do for my clients now, and my understanding of myself and my own self-doubt.
This programme gives wings to everything you already know about coaching! Every week there has been a highlight that has thickened my understanding and compassion for my self-doubt. No more poking around hoping to see what works. Learning through our coaching practice pod has been genius! You can trust that SBCA makes all your existing tools work better and from a deeper foundation.
SBCA has been transformational for my coaching but also for me personally.
The way the programme has enabled me to rethink my own experience of self-doubt and self-belief has been truly life-changing. I’ve really enjoyed the weekly calls and it's been brilliant exploring the materials, forming new relationships and exploring my coaching within the practice pod. I really believe it’s at the root of all the things – I feel like it’s an absolutely crucial thing to explore and unpick as part of a client’s coaching journey.
SBCA has challenged and stretched me in deeply wonderful (and at times uncomfortable) ways. I’ve flirted with the idea of training as a coach for so long – I even had a call with a training site in London which sounded so dull! Then the next week I learned about SBCA, magical timing gave me enough time to sort out finances to make it work. The programme has been developmental rather than just taking on skills and information and the highlight has been my practice pod, and the wider community – I can’t understand how I was living in the world without these incredible women!
I think this course attracts a different breed of coaches – though we work in different areas, it felt like there was a shared sense of thoughtfulness and a desire to support our clients deeply. It felt like there was a sense of ‘kindred spirits’ with several people in the group. If you’re a practising coach seeking a programme to connect you with a diverse host (what’s our collective noun?!) of fellow coaches, to give you creative tools and models that can open up new ways of working with your clients and you are also willing and hungry to do the work on yourself to explore how self-doubt is showing up for you, then this is THE course for you.
This course offers an intelligent, thoughtful, and rigorous coaching model and tools, infused with a spirit of play, experimentation, and faith in humans. It will uplift your spirits while it also activates and strengthens your coaching muscles and practices. SBCA is extraordinarily well designed – from the orientation week, through to the materials and then, it answers the question of providing support during the “make it your own” phase of the programme once the core learning pieces are covered. This programme reflects Sas – it’s wise, passionate, humane in scope and realistically reassuring – and the best coach-the-coach programme I’ve had the pleasure of taking (and I’ve taken a LOT!… lol)
I wanted to learn from Sas because I trusted the SBCA programme would be intellectually and ethically sound, trauma-informed, respectful, safe, exciting and challenging (I was right). The brilliant tools, the opportunity to expand my understanding and resources, learning from and watching you coach and teach, being surrounded by brilliant humans – DO IT!
"SBCA has grown both my confidence as a coach and my knowledge of coaching."
I really loved that deepening my knowledge has left me feeling more confident in my ability to keep my clients safe in our work together. It’s also been at the heart of some really important personal growth for me over the last few months. DO. IT.