You might have heard Self-doubt characterised as a self-sabotaging inner-critic we should stop listening to. But reducing self-doubt to something that should be dismissed or ignored means we end up solving the WRONG problem.
Self-doubt is actually a sophisticated and complex response to psychological risk.
It is our ‘inner-protector’ – it's the part of our psyche that tries to keep us psychologically safe. Ultimately, it finds a squillion different ways to say: 'don't do that, you might hurt yourself'.
And it isn’t until we explore precisely what self-doubt is trying to protect you from, and why this feels risky, that you can open up to the compassionate work of healing the root causes of your self-doubt and begin to cultivate robust self-belief.
I am inviting you into a coaching experience like no other. If you’ve ever wondered who you could be on the other side of self-doubt, this is where you find out.
I am obsessed with your self-doubt and
unconditionally committed to your self-belief.
Self-belief School is a fresh and fun programme to help you navigate through your Self-doubt.
Using proven approaches, practical tools and evidence-based concepts, you’ll be deeply supported to make sense of your particular flavour of self-doubt, and minimise the ways it is holding you back while honouring your particular circumstances, values, needs and preferences.
This is a rich, effective, proven programme designed to be implemented during our time together.
You’ll make tangible changes in how you think and feel and in what you create and do.
Imagine in a few short months you have...
- Uncovered the root causes of your self-doubt, and exactly how this might have stopped you from fulfilling your goals and dreams in your life until now.
- Connected to what has heart and meaning to you, in your life right now and you are witnessing yourself play with new ways of being you.
- Practised some core coaching tools and you are seeing evidence that you can gently interrupt your self-doubt, you can speak to yourself with compassion, you have an enormous amount of choice in every moment.
- Begun to actually like yourself and to enjoy your life. Whaaaaat?!
- A deep sense of what safety feels like in your body. That deep, calm presence that you have your own back, no matter what happens.
This is for you if...
- You are sick of feeling like you are never quite capable, loveable or instagrammable enough - so you hold back from sharing your ideas, your work, your heart. You’re constantly comparing yourself to other people.
- When it comes to connections with others, you tend to show up as a compromised version of yourself. You're prone to replaying conversations in your mind, second-guessing the 'hidden meaning' of WhatsApp messages and trying to manage everybody's impression of you.
- You’re constantly overworking to prove that you deserve any small win (which you probably don’t ever stop to enjoy or celebrate!). You find it difficult to internalise praise, success or validation.
- You constantly undervalue your contribution: you might be under-pricing, over-delivering, under-playing, or over-giving but the goal is to be super easy-going and ‘Low Maintenance'. You hardly ever state your needs or emotions for fear of being too much.
- Even if you have a really good idea why you hold yourself back, you don’t trust yourself to make changes. Any setback or unexpected challenge means you give up because ‘what’s the point, nothing has worked before, it’s unlikely to start now and this is proof!’
- You are a Champion Procrastiphaffer (MY PEOPLE!) which causes delays and tensions and disappointments. But at least you can’t be judged on the finished product of something you never complete, right?!
- Decision-making is the seventh circle of doom. How do I know what I want? What’s the right thing to do? So you are crowdsourcing your choices, feeling increasingly uncertain and then blaming yourself for not magically knowing the right answer.
- You have tried affirmations, manifestations, and desperation. And you know there has to be a deeper way to access a robust feeling of Self-belief.
- You followed the script. You did everything right. But something is missing. You don’t know exactly what you want, but you do know it's not ‘this’.
- You look at other people and wonder how they just know what to say and what to do. Everyone else seems to have their shit together, while you feel like you're missing the necessary ingredients for adulting.