Media & Press
I’m available for interviews, podcasts, guest posts, workshops and other collaborations.
Please get in touch using the form below. I endeavour to respond within a few days.
Featured Speaking Events
- Keynote Speaker, Creatival Conference, Exeter 2019
- Project Calm, Issue 43 ‘Feel good tears’
- Creative Journeys special issue of Project Calm: ‘At home with words‘
- In the Moment magazine, Issue 23 ‘Quieten your inner-critic’
- Happiful Magazine, June 2018: ‘Overcoming Self-doubt with Sas Petherick‘
- Inspired Coach – monthly ‘Casework Corner’ column
- Mollie Makes Handmade Awards 2018 – guest speaker ‘Creativity & Self-doubt’
- Pinterest KnitCon European Conference 2018 – guest speaker ‘Creativity & Self-doubt’
- There Are Other Ways podcast interview: ‘Navigating self-doubt with Sas Petherick‘
- Hashtag Authentic podcast interviews: ‘Managing Self-doubt’ & ‘How to stop caring what everybody thinks’
- Insatiable podcast interview: ‘Why is weight loss so hard?‘
- In The Moment Magazine, October 2017: ‘Say it out loud: the power of the podcast‘
- Sisterhood Camp, fForest, Wales, June 2017 & June 2016
- Blogtacular Conference, June 2017 – workshop ‘Creativity & Self-doubt’
- 2016 International Conference of Coaching & Mentoring: presentation: ‘The phenomenological experience of Self-doubt’
- International Journal of Evidence-Based Coaching & Mentoring – ‘A leap into the unknown: the self-employed coach’s experience of self-doubt.’
Sas Petherick is a Master Coach and Founder of the Self-belief Coaching Academy. Sas hosts the Courage + Spice podcast where she teaches evidence-based approaches and proven coaching tools to help you transcend your self-doubt.
Sas helps you move from understanding the root causes of your self-doubt to cultivating tangible, sustainable self-belief, self-acceptance, self-worth and self-trust.
Uncover your self-doubt archetype below