What will people think?!
How to lovingly detach from other people's opinions: A free workshop!
Worrying about what other people will think, is one of the most common sources of self-doubt.
Does this sound familiar?
- Finding yourself taking hours to craft an email response.
- Or labouring over the filter and/or caption before sharing your thoughts on social media.
- Overthinking the 'right' time to speak up in work meetings.
- Talking yourself out of sharing what's really going on for you, with your people. You're FINE.
- Not saying the thing you believe would help your client, your colleague, or your kid.
- A tendency to interpret any feedback as criticism. You often feel braced for it.
When you're diluting so much of yourself, it can be
tricky to know where your fear of their opinion ends,
and your true self begins.