With this calling comes a sacred responsibility: we need to tend to our own growth edges in order to best serve our people.
Because we notice the impact when we don’t address:
- The apprehension about whether we showed up as a ‘good coach’ (or what that even means)
- The apparent randomness of why some sessions feel like flying when we don't take the time to internalise our strengths and gifts
- Feeling frustration with our inability to help clients who don’t seem to be making progress
- The guilt at realising we have followed that very human compulsion to rescue a client from discomfort
- The helplessness we feel after a chemistry session and they don't sign up. Worse: when they say they will and then we get ghosted.
- When a session goes really well and we’re not sure why, or how to do that again!
Research tells us consistently that the impact of Supervision is broad and profound - for you as a Coach, for the positive impact you have on clients, and for the maturity of our industry as a whole.
This is about developing you and how you do this work, so that you have the greatest possible impact on your clients.
Supervision has been the most significant contributor to my ongoing development and a decades-long successful, sustainable, and deeply satisfying coaching practice.
So much so, that I am completing a Diploma of Coaching Supervision.
I want you to experience this deep well of transformative support as a leader, human, and coach.
Because this is the work that makes you stand out as the coach your delighted clients keep referring their pals to.
what might be possible, if you showed up to every interaction with a potential client, to every coaching session, to your entire coaching business, knowing in your bones that you are fully resourced?
Where you can access an endless supply of:
from owning the scope of your practice rooted in your coaching approach, your soul’s purpose and your business processes.
with a small group of peers who trust and respect you because you have each shared your vulnerabilities and uncertainties. That deep sense of camaraderie is priceless.
of your values and beliefs and ethics - so that you are able to show up for your clients from your healthiest adult self.
in your ability to deeply impact your clients, knowing your lovingly detached presence is your most important coaching tool.
as you witness your professional skills expand and positively impact how you show up to your client work and your growing business.