Hello folks if you aren’t following Keri Jarvis on Instagram then what are you even doing here?! Keri is an audacious feminist, a socialist, a speaker and leader of courses and business masterminds and a self belief coach. But more importantly, she a coach who is hear to answer, ‘who do you think you are?’
We have just spent the last six months together in the Self Belief Business Academy and Keri is infectious in the best way, I just know you are going to love our conversation!
So what’s this episode really about?
- The feminist awakening that happens when you become a mother.
- How women that don’t become mothers embark on that feminist journey.
- Looking at 90’s music and Gen.X movies with a feminist lens and what comes up with that!
- Moving away from self care mode into community care and how helping others without being paid is a middle finger to capitalism.
- What to do with your anger now your’e no longer a teenager.
Why you should listen
When you care for your community and when you show up for others who have a more marginalised identity than you, but even if they don’t, its helps those people but it ultimately helps you too.
You can quote me on that…
“ The way that patriarchy, capitalism and white supremacy work is that it doesn’t work for men either.” – Sas Petherick
“ Taking time away from paid productivity to doing nice things for other people, is in itself a finger to capitalism.” – Keri Jarvis
Like what you hear?
Why not help me reach more ears (and give my self-belief a boost) with a 5-star rating?