Welcome to 2022 🙂
If you are tuning into this episode in real-time, I hope you got what you needed from the holiday break.
I am so excited about the guests coming up in the next few months. We got into a lovely rhythm last year and we are planning more of the same.
Please know that I am open to creating episodes for you! If you have a self-doubt related question please zip over to the podcast page on selfbelief.school and fill in the online form – I’ll reply to your letter in podcast form – so you’ll get your very own episode. SO FUN.
Here’s to a fun-filled year of Courage + Spice, I am so glad you are listening in!
So what’s this episode really about?
- I delve into my approach to starting the year – how I’m feeling clear and open hearted about what I’m here to do.
- I go through my previous words of the year from way back when.
- How intentions help to make space in our brains, make things conscious.
- I go through my own word of the year- ‘Disappointment’ – and why I’ve chosen it.
- I also talk about how bringing our Intentions to life is about being really interested in where we put our Attention.
- I talk about the seven big risks that massively activate self-doubt.
Why you should listen
Anyone who is going through this process of choosing a word for the year should realise it’s not about the outcome. So many of us get caught up with ‘what do I create, what’s the end goal?’ But it’s not the outcome that creates the experience for us, it’s how we feel along the way and what these experiences help us to believe about ourselves and what we are capable of.
Self Belief School is the best fun you can have with your self-doubt. This programme has been a decade in the making and is the only way to coach with me. Sign up to the very first Self Belief School this Spring: https://selfbelief.school/class/
You can quote me on that…
Mary Oliver – “Attention is the beginning of devotion.”
Sas Petherick – “There is no goal or dream or achievement or resolution or intention that will make you more worthy of love.”
Like what you hear?
Why not help me reach more ears (and give my self-belief a boost) with a 5-star rating?